We are part of Chargeurs Museum Studio (CMS), a worldwide group of companies providing award-winning creative and professional services to the cultural and commercial experience markets. CMS’s UK businesses include the design agencies Event and MET Studio, project management consultancy DesignPM and print production house Leach. The wider group includes specialist fabricators Hypsos in the Netherlands and Design&Production in the USA, and fine art publishers Skira in Milan.
We have been working with some of the world's leading museums, attractions, and brands since the 1980s, to design and deliver award-winning exhibitions, spaces and experiences. We pride ourselves on constantly looking to push the boundaries of ingenuity in design and storytelling.
We’re based in London, but our current clients span the world – from Canada to Singapore. Our recent portfolio includes the Burrell Collection in Glasgow, the Mobility Pavilion at Dubai Expo, the Singapore Bicentennial Experience, HC Andersen’s Hus in Odense, the Oman Across Ages Museum, and Eden Qingdao in China. Our ongoing work ranges from visioning and masterplans, to planning, design and delivery – for clients from art museums to immersive brand attractions.
We encourage people from any background to apply for this post. We are committed to creating a workforce which is representative of our society, and to bringing together those with a variety of skills and experiences to help shape what we do and how we work.
We are looking for a highly creative and ambitious senior 3D designer to join our team based in London. You will be working on a range of projects around the world.
At a minimum, we are looking for;
- Ability to produce high quality detailed 3D design models and generation of integrated 2D and 3D drawing packages
- Strong technical skills with ability to take projects from conception to completion
- Experience of managing design development and delivery of full project, including client handling
- Strong aesthetic sensibility with a keen eye for detail and accuracy and a sensitivity to space
- An interest in, and enthusiasm for, museum, brand and experience design
- A desire to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, actively looking to collaborate with other team members
- Ability to free sketch through digital tools and produce high-quality visualisations
- A commitment to being part of a collaborative studio culture
- Ability to manage and develop junior design team members
Right to work in the UK is essential.
Apply for this position
To apply, please send your portfolio and CV, along with a short statement, of no more than 200 words, explaining why you want to work with us to email@example.com