Showcasing Sustainable Cities
In a building with the highest sustainability credentials, designed by Wilkinson Eyre, the spaces are flooded with natural light. A mezzanine floor offers a vantage point over the entire experience and a natural starting point to the exhibition. Lightweight structures provide intimate enclosures for immersive experiences and contrast with open areas which use the full height for collective audience involvement.
Screen-based interactivity reflects Siemens’ technological focus. An impressive spectrum of display techniques embraces art installations, manual interactives, audio and light shows, filmic presentations and graphic displays.
The Crystal is about creating an awareness of how and where, as individuals, we can make a positive difference to our common future. It offers an engaging and vital facility, true to Siemens’ brand values.
Heritage / Visitor Attraction
Scope of works
2010 - 2012
‘Working with Event was a real pleasure for me as
1. they are professional in their field
2. they delivered!
3. I experienced a young, motivated, bright and intelligent team
4. This young team was supported by some experienced fellows like Steve and Kevin.
5. The Event management was professional and approachable and stepped in whenever needed.
6. Event took besides the exhibition design also the responsibility for the delivery on a "turnkey basis" which made the project manageable from my side with clear interfaces.
7. ... and I learnt a lot about exhibitions and had a lot of fun with the project and the team.’